Troy Lee Designs Limited Edition Monster Brendon Fairclough D4-hjelm Carbon med MIPS.
This highly limited collection is the first licensed Monster Energy collaboration for TLD after working closely with Monster via our paint department for over a decade. Falling into the Born From Paint classification, these D4 Helmets were “born” from Brendan Fairclough and Cam Zink's 2019 Red Bull Rampage lids. Originally designed and custom painted in our Corona, CA paint department, these D4’s show off Cam and Brendog’s individual style.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-lex® moisture-wicking materials
- Super light titanium D-rings save weight and have increased material tensile strength
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards